Are you willing to get the predictions for search engine optimisation in 2017? Well, if this question is causing any problem in your mind, then you have come to the right page. These SEO predictions will help you to be ready for things to come in 2017. If you require professional, local SEO services, we recommend SEO Liverpool.
- There will not be much unification in the marketing technology landscape during 2017. This is because search engine optimisation has always remained a small player in the technology software production landscape. Though, in 2016 and 2015, fewer acquisitions and exits remained in the marketing technology space. Nevertheless, one primary IPO or exit will at least remain among major search engine optimisation software services.
- The top ranked mobile application will almost remain unchangeable for 2017. Four or fewer positions may change while at least one new entrant comes into the industry. For many application developers, marketers and big brands, mobile apps have been the real deal. The top few applications are expected to get the precious time and the money to be made in this industry.
- In 2017, carousels, knowledge graph, and snippets will be featuring Google paid search ads. In 2016, Google increased the number of top ads in AdWords to 4, unleashed ads in traditional packs and put shopping advertisements in image search. Even with all these attempts, CTRs remain unproductive. However, in 2017, Google will be channelling its resources into a new path.
- In 2017, Google will be the only company to maintain top referrer to web page traffic by five times plus. Facebook and other social media platforms will not be able to achieve this goal.
- By the end of 2017, Amazon search will maintain a four percent lead over Google’s web search option. Though, this may be an understatement due to the way people use the web.
- Google will boldly accept that it uses engagement information as an input to ranking systems and not only for learning or training. Google experienced backtracking in 2016 on issues such as pogostick data, click, visit and search.
- Within twelve months in 2017, voice search will increase twenty-five percent of all Google US searches. While mobile will continue to grow, desktop volume remains almost flat. This does not mean that voice search will kill desktop but gradually increase slowly. Currently, you will discover that mobile queries are voice, between twenty and twenty-five percent. This means that voice search has remained flat in 2016. However, the real value may not be known due to the way people use the system online.
- In 2017, Twitter will be independent. For influencers and publishers, Twitter will remain most popular and valuable network. The share cost on Twitter has dropped. Twitter growth has been slow in recent times. Abuse and trolls have affected Twitter. Most leaders of Twitter are engaged in free speech rather than spending enough time to improve the system from marginalised and abused services. Twitter is being affected by the constant report from Buzzfeed to sabotage it of its value and strength. For this reason, Twitter will simply remain independent if nothing is done quickly to cause any change.